Saturday, January 16, 2010

My memories.

After reading so many write-ups about living experience with Ah Gong by Ng family members, I would also like to write sometings but don't not how am I going to start from. Maybe I talk someting during my childhood (from baby to age 6 years old) when I was staying in Kluang (Sunrise Park).

When I was 2 to 3 years old, I slept with Ah Gong and Ah Ma in a King size bed at night. I slept in between them, so I slept peacefully. In the morning when I woke up, I saw no one on the bed and I felt scared. I cried for Ah Ma to come to accompanied my. Sometimes, Ah Ma was busy in the kitchen and Ah Gong came to me. I was angry and asked him to go away.

Ah Gong always drove me to my young aunty's house to play with her. Her name is Ah Fen and she was one year elder than me. Sometimes I followed Ah Gong to his workplace, Magnum 4D. Every time I reached there, his colleges (mostly aunties) like to played with me and said I am cute. Once I simply wrote four numbers to one of the aunties. Luckily she bought the number and won a small prize.

Most of the time I went out with Ah Ma to visit her relatives. So most of them remember me when they came to KL to visit my grandparents.

TC

No comments:

Post a Comment