Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Ah Gong

I didnt know when was Ah Gong's birthday.

Only last month I knew that his Chinese birthday was on 18 December.

And then I learn that his English birthday was yesterday. D:

I wish I was born earlier , like 10 years earlier ,

Then I got to get along with all my cousins and grandparents,

and spend more time with Ah Gong then,

And know him much better than now .

The memories then would not be just a page, but a whole book.

And now I kinda regret for not going often enough to Ah Ma's house .

So I think we all should go to Ah Ma's house more often ,

To keep her company ,

And spend time with her ,

Making wonderful memories ,

Before its too late.

And the last thing ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH GONG !!

I hope where ever you are now ,

you will be celebrating your birthday happily.


PS !!! Who's going to Guan Yin Ting tomorrow???

-ML -

No comments:

Post a Comment