Wednesday, January 20, 2010

8419

My two sisters had dreamed Ah Gong for several time. Last night was the first time Ah Gong appeared in my dream. It came in at the end of my dream. It happened in my old house in Damasara Utama.

Ah Gong woke up from the bed in a small room and he walked towards the toilet in master bedroom. After that I called him but he did not have any reaction. So I kept calling him when he walked out from toilet. Ah Ma and my sister did not said anything. So only I called him alone and I felt excited. he walked without the stick and walked to the bed and lie down. I saw his hair is long and asked him to cut his hair in barber shop. He never replied to me . I can clearly saw Ah Gong. He was fatter that before.

After I waked up, tear came out from my eyes. I felt so glad to see him the first time in my dream. Last night was 19 Jan 10, and Ah Gong's actual age is 84 before he passed away. So, Jean's car number is 8419.

TC

No comments:

Post a Comment