Monday, January 11, 2010

Ah Gong's car

before moved to Subang Jaya at age of 17
I always cm to ah ma's house during weekends & holidays
while brother studied in Aust, sis studied in Metro,mum & dad went to travel
Auntie Nancy went to work
I ll be at ah ma's house with ah ma & ah gong
last time when ah gong still able to drive
he ll drive us out for lunch
normally we ll go for chicken rice
there were once when ah gong reversed his car from the parking,
somewhere near RHB bank,SS15 & under a tree
he asked me to look behind & check whether got car or not
ah ma explained to me again as she worried i didnt understand what he said
i was like 5,6 years old
actually tat time i didnt get wat they r trying to say
& ah gong bang a car when he reversed the car
luckily no one was hurt & little bit of car damages
i remember the car owner is a young chinese man
he paid few hundreds to the car owner
then ah ma said i was wrong bcuz i didnt giv ah gong the right signal to reverse the car
i was so scared i will get scolded by ah gong
but in the end,he didnt scold me
& didnt mention any word to me
& even open the car door for me when we reached home
that was the last time i sat in ah gong's car

2 years after i got my car license
no one was at home
only left me & ah ma & ah gong
so i suggested we go out for lunch
i remember i reversed my car to park inside ah ma's house
to ease ah gong to get in my car smoothly cuz the passenger seat is at the walking side
but ah gong complaint to me
said i shouldnt reversed my car at steep side
if not the car will roll down and hit the gate
then he explained to me how the brake works....etc
& i could see the insecure-ness from his eyes & reaction when i was driving
& i ll never forget it

i admit ah gong looked fierce & smile-less most of the time
but actually he has his cute side on the other hand
he is so kind & caring to us
especially during chinese new year'eve
he will ensure everyone has cm for dinner
if not, he ll ask someone to call those who not yet show up on time/late
everytime b4 CNY, my mood will be so good & happy
to see everyone gather together,happying around
but this time,i dont have the feeling anymore
i feel so sad when i think about this CNY
i know he wants to be with us too..

ah gong,tomorrow is your birthday
Happy Birthday Ah Gong
i miss u alot alot alot

-NC-

No comments:

Post a Comment