Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coming days

Today is winter solstice day ( tang yuen )..

Recalling last year's today ... I think ... we were collecting tang yuen's from Ah Ma :)
I made some too I remember..I wanted to make a diamond shape ? ( Actually like chocolate shape ) then ... I just know I pressed the sides with my thumb and my second finger...

I brought some home n insisted mum to cook them...cos it was the tang yuen I made .

And...somehow..the shape was verrry weird and it tasted ... ??? ( I forgot )

Christmas .

2 more days ? Yeah it must be ..its 22 Dismember today.... I watched Mulan mah

Chinese tradition... I wouldn't forgot last year's Christmas...at least 1 of the nites :D:D

I always like guests to come to my home... I guess I cant hide my show offy character :D

Then at last it was decided to be held in my grandma house...it is bigger ,still.
We had BBQ~ and they said dad's potato salad was nice~ and somemore wanedt refill!
I woudnt forget the punch we made too :D

It was ... orange twister juice and ... mixed tropical fruit juice with strawberries and a little gin I think . YUM ! :D Not forgetting the frog's egg ( those kinda seeds you can put in water that looks like frog's egg ) too...

It was unforgettable. But it was with Ah Gong... when we celebrated Christmas last year.

Anyway , my dearrrr cousin sister is getting married next month :D:D

Finally ~~ getting married ~ haha ~

Haih ... I will be aunty once again i guess D:

To everybody : Sleep well!
Tata ,

ML.

No comments:

Post a Comment