Sunday, December 13, 2009

In Loving Memory of Ah Kong (12.1.1925 - 10.12.2009)

It was time to let go.... though some of us were not by his bedside when he had his last breath but Ah Kong will definitely be dearly miss...

I will never forget the night when he was admitted into the hospital and he was sipping water from the cup i was holding.. it was the last time I saw him conscious enough and talked to Ah Mah.

I will never forget the lunch we had together with Tze Chow and his parents. Ah Kong was excited to meet his grandaughter's future in-laws. He wore a smart shirt and matching leather shoes. I am glad that Ah Kong and Ah Mah joined us for lunch that day.

I will never forget the way he sings karaoke.

I will never forget how he nags us when we left the lights/fans on when nobody is in the room.

....
...
..
.

Ah Kong, we all miss you !!


-=Shin Hui=-

No comments:

Post a Comment