Monday, December 14, 2009

R.I.P. Ah Gong.

Its finally over ....

At the moment I heard about this news , I was so shocked and tears started spilling out without notice. We rushed to the hospital just in time to see Ah Gong lying on the hospital bed where we visit day by day .

When we had to kneel down , I saw everyone's eyes were red and swollen , and that night was the most unforgettable night for me .

The second , third and fourth , relatives came and we had to pray for 3 sessions .. that was unforgettable ,too.

I was guarding the last night , and everyone was feeling down ...

And on the last day , when we saw the last look of Ah Gong and when Ah Gong was pushed into the " big oven " , tears just spilled out .

Ah Gong didnt get to see this blog...

But still , he had a long and happy life , with such good children and grandchildren... he shouldn't have any worries about us...

So I wish Ah Kong can Rest In Peace ...

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment