Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BUYING A NEW CAR - PART 3

My car is 11 years old on 18/5/210. With the insurance and road tax expiring today, it is time to say goodbye.

ML was all sentimental when I took her on the last trip to her tuition class this morning. She climbed to the open boot space and sat there, reliving old times. That was her favorite space in the car when she was kid.

There was no reason for me to renew the insurance and road tax. I fore warned Naza Kia that I would handover my car on this date and if they were still unable to deliver my Kia Forte they have to provide me with a temporary replacement car. I thought they would loan me a test car but it turned out that the salesperson (who is also the sales manager’s daughter) has to sacrifice her personal car for my use. Well, I am all sympathetic and stuff but I still need a car to run around for the next 2 weeks or until whenever they can deliver my Forte.

Simon 18/5/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment