Sunday, March 14, 2010

Today's Popiah lunch

Today's popiah lunch was very yummy ^^.

Thanks to the organizer !!!!

Well , we went there and did some family activities.

Like : Playing Ginrami , Mahjong , Singing KTV ..

Together as a family ~

Haha , feel that I'm writing an essay ...

Anyway ,

Setia Eco Park is really nice..

Especially the park there , and the lake / pond .

There were ducks , brown duck , white ducks , even a goose :D:D

Should catch and eat , sure very yummy.

There was also a sort of like tree house lookout too .

( NO notice that forbid us to go up :D )

Dad went up easily ,

I got stuck halfway :/

Then he wanted to go down ,

But I was stuck on the ladder.

So he cannot go down ,

Cos I was stuck halfway the ladder blocking everything.

But at last I reached the ground.

He also reached the ground.

I suddenly felt like a loser. ( 4 not going up)

So I went up again ,

Stuck at the same place ,

But at last I reached the top !!

Problem is ,

I dare not go down after that =_=.

Fastforward.

At last I DID reached down to the ground .

:D

At least I got a little sense of achievement mah.

Too bad we didnt eat dinner together .

As Ah Ma went home , some were too full , some were busy...

So we all just went home .

I wish I can go there again~

Next time I am really gonna ride the bicycle .

And hopefully /maybe ,

Climb that lookout again.

- ML -

No comments:

Post a Comment