Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday~



TO : NC NG

Well , I can't find any other pictures ( i know there are nicer ones , but , )
I wanted to find one with birthday cakes 1 .

Anyway,
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

The reason I post this picture of my beautiful cousin up,

Is

Because.

( like DUH )

..........

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY !!!

I know you will be shocked cos I know how old you are ,

And I don't even know whether its correct or not ( 23 years old )

Cos I followed FaceBook details .

Haih NC ... older already... want to get married liao ..

Must work hard hard ah..

Earn money for the future of your FAMILY :)

Be happy everyday , NO stress ...

-ML-
The very sampat cousin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment